Good Eats


This cookbook is gold! My friend had recommended the test kitchen cookbooks to me so when I saw this at the library I decided to give it a whirl. My counter is stuffed full of cookbooks that are just too time intensive to be realistic at this point. Basically I've got about 20 minutes while the boys watch silly symphonies on Youtube to throw everything together for dinner. I must have cooked about 12 recipes in the two weeks I had the book and as the ultimate barometer of greatness I even managed to make some decent granola from their recipe and I am a notorious granola burner. Huzzah for healthy meals that can be made in a half hour!

1 comments:

Sarah M said...

Love America's Test Kitchen. I should check out this book, I only ever make their dessert recipes from their magazine.

Post a Comment