evaluating

Today at church several members of the congregation spoke about a scripture verse regarding the proper use of our time. There was a specific admonition to avoid idleness which really struck me. I am quite busy each day raising two young children and yet I know that I use this as an excuse for laziness in prioritizing the things that I do. In putting out the most immediate fires each day I often neglect things that will pay dividends over time both for myself and my kids. So I'm going to set some time aside tomorrow to think about goals for myself and detailing what I need to do each day to accomplish these things. I'm certainly not expecting to implement a new system of daily activities or organization strategies at the moment but in the spirit of Bill Murray I'll start with baby steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment