A Trip

This hotel encompasses everything I dream about in a vacation. The beautiful Italian countryside, gorgeous historical architecture with modern amenities (ie towels which don't have to be hung out to dry), and incredibly delicious Italian food. Ah! I must get off the Goop email list so I stop dreaming about vacations for people who have academy awards and are married to rock stars.
Back in the land of reality, Cameron and I just spent a whopping zero dollars for our anniversary accommodations as we decided to camp out up near Sandpoint, ID. Though there were no Michelin stared chef's present, the trip was great in it's own way. We managed not to burn our foil dinner in the fire (a small miracle) and I don't seem to have contracted the west nile virus (a huge miracle considering I forgot the bug spray and was practically eaten alive).

0 comments:

Post a Comment