Style File

Look 3

Look 11

Look 16

In honor of the start of New York fashion week, here are a few outfits that I loved from the Celine 2012 Resort collection. Each of these have a great bold minimalist feel with unexpected details. The long shirt peaking out from the slit in the 3rd look and the tucked in double breasted shirt from the 11th look. And finally I love the coat from the 16th look, since it reminds me of an Anni Albers textile.

 I used to feel a little weird looking at Style.com every week since everything in my closet definitely falls into the functional category (I'm talking to you maternity jeans). But I've decided it's just like looking at things in an art gallery, since no one actually buys things from galleries, right? Well at least not any I've shown work in. So I can just appreciate these images comfortable in the knowledge that I will never cross paths with the twenty people who actually have these rarefied  items in their homes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment