Integrity






And finally I am inspired by individuals who are examples of integrity. Honesty with myself and others has always been a bit of a tough one for me. Growing up I was quite the fib teller and didn't really see anything wrong with that since I thought it was a sign of my creativity and basically helped me to be a more interesting person. It was quite late in my teens before I really started to discover the shallowness of this way of thinking and began to admire individuals who were true to themselves and kept their promises to others. Often these individuals were less flashy on the surface but had a depth of character that brought peace to themselves and those around them. (The lovely goat pic is courtesy of a google image search of the word 'integrity').

0 comments:

Post a Comment